There's a new term life insurance product on the market. It's designed for busy people who want a fast, easy way to buy life insurance. You can get covered in 20 minutes, all with no medical exam. It's called Real-Time Term, and it's offered by Encova Life.
Term life insurance is the most affordable form of coverage. It’s simple and straightforward, with no investment or cash value component. All you do is select a term length for your coverage, with terms as short as one year and as long as 30 years.
During your term, the monthly payment and death benefit remain the same. When the term ends, you can either let the policy expire and continue without coverage, convert your policy to whole life before age 70, or keep paying to renew the policy on a yearly basis until it matures at age 95.
Key Features of Encova Real-Time Term Life Insurance
- No medical exam
- Apply and get approved online in as little as 20 minutes
- Only 12 application questions
- Apply for up to $500,000 of term life coverage
- Accelerated death benefit rider included at no extra cost
- Option to convert your policy to whole life before the end of the term period or your 70th birthday, whichever comes first
- Age 16-70: eligible for 5- and 10-year plans
- Age 16-65: eligible for a 20-year plan
- Age 16-48: eligible for a 30-year plan
About Encova Life
Encova Life (formerly Motorists Life, also known as Motorists Insurance Group) was founded in 1928. As automobile ownership became more popular, so did auto insurance. Over time, the company expanded its offerings to include property, commercial, worker’s compensation, umbrella and life insurance. Today, Motorists still issues automobile insurance policies, in addition to innovative offerings like Real-Time Term.
Encova Life is owned by its policyholders, not Wall Street. This is just one reason they've earned an A.M. Best rating of A- (Excellent), proving they have the financial capability to uphold contractual obligations to the people they insure. Motorists coverage is only available to residents of the following states: FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, ME, MN, NE, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV, WI.
Ready to apply for Real-Time Term?
Use the quoter on this page to get started!