Do you need life insurance...but you're also short on time? Do you want to skip the medical exam? If you answered yes, you’re in the right place. Motorists Real-Time Term offers term life insurance coverage for people with a busy lifestyle. You can apply and get covered in just 20 minutes!
You can fill out the application right here on my website, as well as get an instant underwriting decision. If you're approved, you’ll get an email with your new policy number. That's all there is to it!
Skip the Medical Exam
When applying for traditional life insurance coverage, most companies require a medical exam. This means you have to schedule the exam, adjust your schedule to meet the examiner, answer medical questions, and provide blood and urine samples.
If you're like many busy people, you just don't have time to accommodate a medical exam. A non-med policy is the best way to get coverage without disrupting your schedule. This is ideal for families juggling childcare, school schedules, and a parent's work schedule. Most parents with young children know they need life insurance coverage, but who can find the time to meet with an agent, let alone go through the entire application process?
With Real-Time Term, you can do everything on your schedule, without leaving your home. You don't even need to speak with an agent unless you want to. Applying for life insurance has never been this easy.
Pre-Qualification & Underwriting
There are a few things to be aware of before you apply. Unfortunately, not all applicants will be eligible. Before you apply, take a quick look at these pre-qualification questions. They'll tell you if you're a good candidate for the instant approval process.
If you answer yes to any of the following, you won’t be able to apply for a Motorists Real-Time Term policy:
- Have you applied for insurance in the last 12 months? If so, have you been declined, rated, or issued a “substandard” health class? Do you have a pending application for life insurance coverage with any company including Motorists Life Insurance Company? If “yes,” do not submit an application.
- Have you ever been diagnosed or treated for Crohn’s Disease, Hepatitis C, Cirrhosis, COPD, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s Disease, AIDS, AIDS-related Complex (ARC), HIV, or Cancer?
- Within the last 10 years, have you used, received treatment for, or been hospitalized for the use of illegal drugs or alcohol?
- Within the last seven years, have you had a heart attack or stroke, diabetes, or cancer?
- Within the last five years, have you been convicted of DWI, DUI, or OUI?
If you answered no to each of the above questions, congratulations! You’re eligible to apply.
You may be wondering how Motorists Life determines your eligibility. All life insurance companies use powerful underwriting tools to take the information you provide and verify your answers. These tools use public records to double-check the information you submit, as well as to see if there was anything that may have been left out of the application.
These underwriting tools are generally able to source information about any criminal history, Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR), prescribed medications (Rx), bankruptcies, and information contained in your Medical Information Bureau (MIB) report.
As soon as you submit your electronic application, the system checks these variables within minutes and then gives you a response. About 80-85% of applicants are approved instantly. About 10% of people who apply are asked to submit additional information to help finish up the underwriting process.
Ready to get covered?
It only takes 20 minutes! Use the quoter on this page to get started.