How would you like to have a policy that required:
- NO questions about your health or personal history
- NO medical examinations
- NO tests
It’s possible! If you’ve ever been turned down for a policy, don’t worry. Just like its name implies, this type of policy guarantees you coverage. To get an instant quote by phone, just give us a call at 1-800-823-4852.
Our video below tells you more about this type of policy:
This type of insurance is intended for people who are hard to insure due to health concerns.
How does it work?
- You can’t be turned down for guaranteed issue life insurance unless you live in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- There is no underwriting process, so the timeline for getting coverage is much shorter than a standard policy. In fact, you can go from start to finish in less than fifteen minutes. Compare that to 4-6 weeks for a standard policy!
- There is no medical exam. In fact, you don’t have to speak to anyone at all. The entire process can be handled online.
- Some policies may ask you to answer a few simple medical questions. When you use our instant online quoter, you’ll be able to see what each policy’s application requires before you apply. This takes all the guesswork out of it, making it fast and easy for you to get the coverage you need.
How much does it cost?
There’s no getting around it—guaranteed issue policies aren’t cheap. Remember, your rates are based on the risk you represent to the insurer. Because they don’t know much about you (other than the fact that you don’t want to take a medical exam), they don’t have a lot to base their assessment on. They’ll know your age and your sex, but nothing else.
To cover their own bottom line, they’re going to assume you’re a big risk. A big risk translates to a bigger cost to you. It’s up to you to decide whether the higher cost is worth skipping the medical exam. For some of our clients, this is the only way they can get coverage, and we’re happy to help them give their families the peace of mind this policy provides.
To get an instant quote by phone, just give us a call at 1-800-823-4852.
How do I buy it?
You have two options:
- Call us at 800-823-4852.
- Check rates online. You can start by filling out our questionnaire below. In Part B, you’ll see there are a few questions that ask about your health. The only question that applies to the guaranteed issue policy is the one regarding residing in a hospital or long-term-care facility. (If you do currently reside in a hospital or long-term care facility, you will not be eligible for coverage.)
TIP: Don’t be surprised if there are only a few options available. Guaranteed issue policies are less popular than term or whole life policies, so fewer life insurance companies sell them. We promise to show you all the policies that are available and help you make an educated decision.
TIP: After you fill out the questionnaire, you’ll see a list of available no-exam policies. Be sure you select a policy that says “guaranteed issue.” You may also see names like “simplified issue” or “graded benefit life insurance.” These are two other kinds of no-exam policies, but coverage is not guaranteed.
If you need help, you can always give us a call and we’ll walk you through it! Reach us at 1-800-823-4852.